The Toi Bag Sewing Kit is the ultimate gift of sewing for someone you love (or for yourself!)!
With this sewing Kit, the lucky recipient will be able to create their very own Toi Cross Over Bag. It comes with all the bits and pieces they need and it is a fast and satisfying sew. It looks professional, and everyone will be asking where they got their fabulous bag from (which is the best compliment when you’re wearing handmade!)
This is a medium-large satchel type bag. It is big enough for a wallet, keys, photo, sunglasses, book and a nappy or two. You’ll love having a hands-free bag at your side and the magnetic closure to keep the flap secure!
The Toi Bag Sewing Kit includes:
- printed pattern + instructions to create your bag
- main fabric (choose from light grey or green 100% linen, blue and cream woven cotton)
- lining fabric (navy cotton Japanese lawn)
- adjustable handbag strap with gold hardware
- D rings
- magnetic snap closure
Things the sewer will need to provide:
- 0.5m interfacing (found on most sewers shelves)
- co-ordinating thread
- 35cm wide x 26cm high
Who can make this bag?
- Buying this for a friend? If they’ve sewn anything before, they will love the The Toi Bag Sewing Kit pattern!
- Anyone who has ever sewn before will be able to make this bag. There are no special techniques used and no fancy machines needed. Just your average sewing machine, a zig zag stitch, and the ability to read the instructions and cut fabric.
- This product is in stock and available now!
- Standard within NZ: Parcel Post – tracked
Australia: International Parcel Post – not tracked
- Include a personalised note in the check out if giving this Sewing Kit as a gift.
Returns and Support
Because this product contains a physical pattern that is able to be copied I am not able to offer returns on any purchase unless at some fault of my own. So, please choose carefully and make sure you are purchasing the correct product!
In lieu of returns I offer comprehensive online support to those who are sewing! You can contact me on Facebook, Instagram and email, and you can expect a prompt reply! I will endeavour to help you in any way I can.