This is the ultimate gift of sewing for someone you love (or for yourself!)!
With this kit, the lucky recipient will be able to create their very own Toi Cross Over Bag. It comes with all the bits and pieces they need and it is a fast and satisfying sew. It looks professional, and everyone will be asking where they got their fabulous bag from (which is the best compliment when you’re wearing handmade!)
This is a medium-large satchel type bag. It is big enough for a wallet, keys, photo, sunglasses, book and a nappy or two. You’ll love having a handsfree bag at your side and the magnetic closure to keep the flap secure!
This sewing kit includes:
- printed pattern + instructions to create your bag
- main fabric (choose from light grey 100% linen or blue and cream woven cotton)
- lining fabric (navy cotton Japanese lawn)
- adjustable handbag strap with gold hardware
- D rings
- magnetic snap closure
Things the sewer will need to provide:
- 0.5m interfacing (found on most sewers shelves)
- co-ordinating thread
- 35cm wide x 26cm high
Who can make this bag?
- Buying this for a friend? If they’ve sewn anything before, they will love this pattern!
- Anyone who has ever sewn before will be able to make this bag. There are no special techniques used and no fancy machines needed. Just your average sewing machine, a zig zag stitch, and the ability to read the instructions and cut fabric.
- This is a pre-ordered product. Buy it this Friday (10th November) night to be shipped in December in time for Christmas. There is a range of shipping options available:
- Standard within NZ: Parcel Post – tracked – to ship Monday 4th December (delivery 3 working days)
- Australia: International Parcel Post – tracked – to ship Monday 4th December (delivery 3-10 working days)
- Delayed Option (great if you’re buying as a Christmas gift – I can include a personalised note from you): Parcel Post – tracked – to ship Monday 18th December (delivery 3 working days)
Returns and Support
Because this product contains a physical pattern that is able to be copied I am not able to offer returns on any purchase unless at some fault of my own. So, please choose carefully and make sure you are purchasing the correct product!
In lieu of returns I offer comprehensive online support to those who are sewing! You can contact me on Facebook, Instagram and email, and you can expect a prompt reply! I will endeavour to help you in any way I can.