This design features an autumnal wreath with a curated selection of DMC colours.
Beginner friendly, this pattern and tutorial will walk you through adding your own cosy Autumn flourish to your handmade garments.
You can use this embroidery pattern in many ways, including:
- Supplied patch pockets
- Pet Friends Bag flap
- Hoop art
- Or, use the main design element as a chest piece or elsewhere on your handmade garments.
- Instant PDF digital download of the Pattern, Tutorial and Embroidery Guide
- Children’s size pockets 1-10
- Adult size pocket
- Square or curved pockets
- Photo tutorial for all embroidery stitches
- DMC thread colour recommendation
- Pattern to trace
- Colour and stitch guide for easy reference
- Full tutorial, photos, and support to help you create your own Autumn Embroidery
This Autumn Embroidery has been designed with beginners in mind. The tutorial is detailed with full colour photos and step by step process walking you through the progress of this design.
Embroider directly on to your garment’s main fabric. Utilise iron-on interfacing for light weight fabrics.
- Main fabric used for finished garment
- Embroidery hoop 15cm (6″) + in diameter
- Embroidery needle size 9, or other suitable that you have at hand
- Iron-on interfacing in similar weight to main fabric (if using light-medium weight fabric)
- DMC embroidery threads (or equivalent brand)
What You Get When You Purchase:
Digital files emailed and stored in your Below the Kōwhai account for future use. Includes files for pattern to print at home on A4/Letter paper and digital tutorial.
These downloads will be available in the “My Account + Downloads” section of this website when you are logged in for future access.
What’s a PDF?
A digital document viewable in Adobe Acrobat Reader (download for free here). You will be able to save, view and print these documents on your computer or device.
Returns and Support:
This digital product can be saved to your computer. Therefore, I am not able to offer returns on any purchase unless at some fault of my own. Please choose carefully and make sure you are purchasing the correct pattern, and you have used a correct email address!
In lieu of returns I offer comprehensive online support to those who are sewing! You can contact me on Facebook, Instagram and email, and you can expect a prompt reply! I will endeavour to help you in any way I can.
So, what are you waiting for? Starting stitching and show off your creation!
This embroidery and sewing pattern is by Sophie Laughton-Mutu. Sewists and children around the world have tested this pattern. Please leave a review, or pop over to our Facebook VIP Community to show us a photo of your finished #BTKembroidery!