The Tui Pinafore is a classic pinafore that will take you right back to your own childhood. Can you smell the fresh lawns already?
This dress has 2 different options for the bodice, straps and pockets. You can mix and match to create your own custom look! Go straight for a classic style, or curved for a more softer and modern looking dress.
Included in the pattern and tutorial are options for inseam pockets or patch pockets with the sweetest floral embroidery pattern and tutorial that will give you heart eyes!
The instructions will guide you through fully enclosed seams and an elasticated back. It will have a professional finish while being suitable for beginners and sewers of all experience levels.
This dress is versatile, practical and cute!
- Instant PDF download of pattern and full tutorial
- Childrens sizes 1-10
- Straight bodice
- Curved bodice
- Straight straps
- Curved straps
- Flat front and elastic back waist band
- Fully lined bodice, straps and waist band
- Enclosed waist band seams
- Inseam pockets
- Patch pockets
- Embroidery guide and tutorial for floral pocket design
- Full tutorial, photos and support to help you create this dress
This is sewing pattern by Sophie Laughton-Mutu. It has been tested and tried by sewers and little people around New Zealand. Please leave a review, or pop over to our Facebook page to show us a photo of your Tui Pinafore!